Ridgeway International USA works closely with the Department of Defense Transportation Command's Military Sealift Command and the Surface Deployment and Distribution Command to provide transportation and logistic solutions.
In addition to serving the US Government, Ridgeway offers its expertise in international logistics on a competitive basis to the US defense industry sector.
Ridgeway ensures that we provide you with the necessary compliance and as such we are registered with the following organizations:
- U.S. State Department Directorate of Defense Trade Controls
- Certified U.S. Customs and Border Protection Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- U.S. Transportation Security Administration registered Indirect Air Carrier (IAC) and International Air Transport Association as IATA-accredited air cargo agent
- U.S. Federal Maritime Administration registered Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) and Ocean Transportation Intermediary
U.S. Surface Deployment and Distribution Command registered ocean and hazardous materials freight carrier
- Qualified under IMDG and IATA for Dangerous Goods transportation.
- Registered member of National Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Association
Semi-Annual Ridgeway Chartered Explosives Cargoes Ship : Northern Europe -- US Military port ( Sunny Point, NC, or Earle, NJ) -- to Kauri Point, NZ, -- Port Alma or Point Wilson, Australia
The defense regulatory environment in the US is substantially more complex and sensitive than in any other country in the world. The fast-moving logistic requirements of Government represent challenges that Ridgeway happily meets.